Sometimes, the best answer to the patron's question may be found in one of your existing FAQs. To search your public FAQ groups:
- While viewing the chat, click on the FAQs tab.
- On the FAQs tab, if you share FAQS with other LibAnswers sites, select the site to search for FAQs from via the Search Site field.
- Use the FAQ Group dropdown to search all public groups, or select a specific group to search.
- In the Search for FAQs field, enter your keywords (this uses OR logic by default) and click the Search FAQs button.
- Select the relevant FAQ from the results.
- Click on an FAQ to view it in a new window.
- Click on an FAQ's chain link () icon to insert a link to it in the chat box.