When adding or editing a user account in a shared group system, the Group Member Affiliation indicates the group that user belongs to. Each user's affiliation will display in the Group Member column of the Admin > Manage Accounts page.
- Click on the Group Member column to sort it by affiliation.
- You can use the Search box to filter the list of users by keyword. This includes text found in the Group Member column, allowing you to filter the list by group name.
When adding a new user account, you can select the user's group from the Group Member Affiliation dropdown.
- The affiliation that you set for your Regular users will also impact what chat transcripts they can view -- they will only be able to view transcripts for their library, while Admin users will be able to view any/all transcripts.
- For Regular-level users, select the Group Admin checkbox if you would like to allow that user to manage accounts for their group only.
You can also edit an existing user account at any time to edit the user's group member affiliation.
- For Regular-level users, select the Group Admin checkbox if you would like to give them additional permission for managing their group's users & content.