The Announcements page on the co-op dashboard allows Co-Op Admins to easily share news and notes with members of the co-op. When a user logs into the co-op, they'll see the Announcements tab on the dashboard. Admins can share reminders about certain procedures, new features, documentation or training links, or anything else they think is important to share.
Edit the admin alert box
The content of the box can be edited by Co-Op Admins from Admin > System Settings > Admin Alert Box tab.
- Log into your local LibAnswers site and click on LibChat in the navigation bar.
- From the dropdown, select the Login link for the co-op you want to add users to.
- From your co-op dashboard, go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on the Admin Alert Box tab.
- Click on the Edit Announcement button. The Rich Text Editor will appear.
- Use the Rich Text Editor to customize the message inside of the Admin Alert Box.
- Click the Save button. An updated preview of the box will appear on the page.