Think of the Announcements page on the co-op dashboard like a bulletin board in your staff lounge: it allows Co-Op Admins to easily share news and notes with your colleagues. When a user logs into the co-op, they'll see the Announcements tab on the dashboard. You can use this to remind staff of certain procedures, new features, documentation or training links, or anything else you think is important to share.
Editing the admin alert box
- Log into your local LibAnswers site and click on LibChat in the navigation bar.
- From the dropdown, select the Login link for the co-op you want to add users to.
- From your co-op dashboard, go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on the Edit Announcement button. The Rich Text Editor will appear.
- Use the Rich Text Editor to customize the message inside of the Admin Alert Box.
- Click the Save button. An updated preview of the box will appear on the page.