The Manage Accounts page allows LibApps admins to edit the profile box content for any account in your LibApps system.
To edit an account's information:
- From the LibApps dashboard, click on Admin from the command bar and choose Manage Accounts.
- Click on the Manage Account () icon in the Actions column for the account you want to edit.
- On the Manage Account page, click on the Profile Box tab to customize the following options:
- Title & Image: change the Box Title or profile image for the user.
- Contact Info: Adjust the optional contact information in the user's profile box, such as the address, phone number, and email address.
- Related FAQ: Customizing the contact information in your profile
- Social Media: Adjust the links to the user's social media profiles.
- Related FAQ: Adding social media links to your profile
- Social Cataloging: Adjust links to the user's social cataloging pages in their profile box, including LibraryThing, Shelfari, and Goodreads.
- Related FAQ: Adding social cataloging links to your profile
- Widgets: Adjust the widget code for any widgets (LibCal, LibAnswers or third-party) that are included in the user's profile box.
- Related FAQ: Adding a LibAnswers or LibChat widget to your profile
- Related FAQ: Adding a LibCal widget to your profile
- Related FAQ: Embedding third-party widgets in your profile
- As you save changes to individual options, you can see how the user's profile box will appear in the preview column. The arrows in the screenshot below will show you where the various settings appear in the box.