The Manage Accounts page allows LibApps admins to edit the profile box content for any account in your LibApps system.
For more on adjusting profile box content, see the LibApps Profile: Customize your public profile (e.g., image pronouns, contact info, widgets, etc.) FAQ.
To edit an account's information:
- From the LibApps dashboard, click on Admin from the command bar and choose Manage Accounts.
- Click on the Manage Account () icon in the Actions column for the account you want to edit.
- On the Manage Account page, click on the Profile Box tab to customize the following options:
- Title / Pronouns / Image: change the Box Title, add Pronouns, or adjust the profile image for the user.
- Contact Info: Adjust the optional contact information in the user's profile box, such as the address, phone number, and email address.
- Social Media: Adjust the links to the user's social media profiles.
- Social Cataloging: Adjust links to the user's social cataloging pages in their profile box, including LibraryThing and Goodreads.
- Widgets: Adjust the widget code for any widgets (LibCal, LibAnswers, or third-party) that are included in the user's profile box.
- As you save changes to individual options, you can see how the user's profile box will appear in the preview column. The arrows in the screenshot below will show you where the various settings appear in the box.