The LibApps dashboard is the hub of all of your Springy apps. From there, you can:
- Access quick links to each of your apps: the My LibApps box lets you see which apps your account has access to, with links to both the admin and public interfaces for each.
- See a list of your LibApps admins: these are the people who can manage things like accounts, LibAuth, domain names & certificates, and the LTI Tool.
- Update your LibApps user account info: this includes things like your name, email address, and password.
- Update your profile information: this includes things like your profile photo, public contact info, widgets, and other info contained in your LibGuides profile box and page.
- Manage your Image Manager libraries: you can add, manage, and remove images from your personal and (if you're an admin) Shared Image manager libraries.
- LibApps Admin setting: if you are a LibApps Admin, you will see the Admin dropdown where you can manage things like accounts, LibAuth, domain names & certificates, and the LTI Tool.