Editing a user account's name, email address, password, or profile information.
The Manage Accounts page allows LibApps admins to edit the information (name, email address, password, and all profile box content) for any account in your LibApps system.
To edit an account's information:
- From the LibApps dashboard, click on Admin from the command bar and choose Manage Accounts.
- Click on the Manage Account () icon in the Actions column for the account you want to edit.
- On the Manage Account page you can make changes to the:
- Username/Email: The username/email that is used to login to LibApps.
- Password: Requirements for a password are a minimum of 8 characters and at least one number or symbol.
- First Name: The first name that is displayed wherever the name is displayed in any of the LibApps systems.
- Last Name: The last name that is displayed wherever the name is displayed in any of the LibApps systems.
- LibApps Account Level: Toggle the account level at the LibApps level. Admins will have access to the Admin menu options on the LibApps dashboard. Regular-level accounts will not.
- Title & Image: change the Box Title or profile image for the user.
- Contact Info: Adjust the optional contact information in the user's profile box, such as the address, phone number, and email address.
- Related FAQ: Customizing the contact information in your profile
- Social Media: Adjust the links to the user's social media profiles.
- Related FAQ: Adding social media links to your profile
- Social Cataloging: Adjust links to the user's social cataloging pages in their profile box, including LibraryThing, Shelfari, and Goodreads.
- Related FAQ: Adding social cataloging links to your profile
- Widgets: Adjust the widget code for any widgets (LibCal, LibAnswers or third-party) that are included in the user's profile box.
- Related FAQ: Adding a LibAnswers or LibChat widget to your profile
- Related FAQ: Adding a LibCal widget to your profile
- Related FAQ: Embedding third-party widgets in your profile
- Click Save once you're done making changes to the account.