Adding a Facebook page to LibApps
- From the LibApps dashboard, go to Admin > Social Channels Integration.
- In the Facebook Integration box, click the Add Facebook Page button.
- Click the Login with Facebook! button on the next screen.
- You will then be taken to Facebook where you will log in (if you're not already) and choose what you allow LibApps to do. We ask to: Manage your Pages and Publish as your Pages. LibApps will not perform any actions on the individual's Facebook account, only on the Facebook Page(s) where you have allowed access.
- After logging into Facebook, choose the Facebook Page to connect to LibApps from the Facebook Pages dropdown.
- Click the Give LibApps access to Page button.
Note: You can authorize multiple Facebook Pages for LibApps, but every Page authorization has to be done separately.