To move an image to another folder from the Image Manager:
- Navigate to LibApps.
- Click on Image Manager in the command bar.
- Select the library that contains the image that you want to move. (Note: only admins can move images in the Shared Library.)
- Choose the folder that contains the image, then click directly on the thumbnail for the image.
- On the Edit Image Properties modal, choose the folder that you want to move the image to from the Folder dropdown.
- Note: it is not possible to move images between the Shared Library and a personal library.
- Click Save.