To manage your access rules and privacy settings, go to Admin > System Settings > Access/Indexing Rules.
IP Access Rules
If you'd like to restrict access to your public pages to only those people within specific IP address ranges, you can add one or more IP access rules to your system. When you add an access rule, only users within the IP address range you specify will be able to view your home page, calendars, bookings, and appointments pages.
IP access rules can allow you to restrict access to only those people visiting your LibCal site from your local network. If you were an academic library, for example, this would allow you to restrict access to only on-campus users. Or, if you were a hospital or corporate library, this would allow you to restrict access to only those users in your network.
- Click on the Add an IP Access Rule button.
- Enter the Starting IP address.
- Enter the Ending IP address. If you want to add just a single IP address, rather than a range of addresses, enter the same IP in both the Starting IP and Ending IP fields.
- If you'd like, you can enter a Description to describe what this IP range covers.
- Click the Save Rule button. Repeat steps 1-5 to add additional IP address ranges.
Deleting IP access rules
- Click on the Delete () icon in the Actions column.