Although optional, internal tags provide a way to classify your events for internal statistics and data gathering purposes and are never shown to the public. When events have been tagged with these new internal tags, you’ll be able to filter all statistical reports and event explorer pages by this parameter, which makes it easy to view all of the events tagged with “New Ideas” or “Funded by STEM Grants”.
Create internal tags
- Go to Admin > Events from the command bar.
- Click on the Internal Tags tab.
- Click the Add New Internal Tag button.
- Set the Name for the campus on the Add New Internal Tag modal.
- Click the Save button.
Manage internal tags
- Use the Search field to filter the list of tags by name or ID.
- Click on any column heading to sort by that column in ascending order. Click it again to sort in descending order.
- The # Events column will indicate how many events each tag is assigned to.
- To rename an internal tag, click on its Edit () icon in the Actions column.
- To delete an internal tag, click on its Delete () in the Actions column.
- This will remove the tag from all events to which it was assigned, meaning you will no longer be able to filter your stats or event explorer reports by that tag.
- When deleting, you can choose to reassign events associated with the tag to a different internal tag or just delete the tag with no reassignment.
- Deleting a tag is permanent and cannot be undone, so be careful!