Enable or disable Appointments for a user
To manage Appointments for a user, go to Admin > Accounts.
Enable or disable a user's Appointments
Don't forget to check your subscription limit
Each LibCal subscription includes a certain number of users who can have Appointments enabled at one time. You can see your own subscription limit right at the top of the Accounts page. Need more Appointment Schedulers? Contact our Springy Sales Team to increase your subscription. :)
When you first get started with LibCal, each user's Appointments will be disabled by default. In order for someone to start using Appointments, you must first enable it for their account. If a person does not currently have it enabled, "Disabled" will appear in the Appointments column.
- Click on the Edit () icon in the Actions column to edit the user's account.
- On the Manage Account page, change the Appointments option to "Enabled" or "Disabled" as needed.
- Please note: when disabling a user's Appointments, they will no longer see the Appointments link in the orange command bar and will be unable to view or manage their appointments.
- However, this will not delete any existing appointment or availability data. To view and manage that data, just set the user's Appointments back to "Enabled".
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.