The JSON-LD Data allows you to retrieve hours data for a library using Schema.org vocabulary. When embedded on a webpage or LibGuide, search engines such as Google and Bing can use this data to display your library's hours in Google search results.
To create hours widgets, go to Admin > Hours and click on the Widgets tab.
Generate a JSON-LD widget
- Click on the JSON-LD Data tab.
- From the Library dropdown, select the library you want to retrieve.
- Select the Organization Type that the data represents.
- Current options are: LibrarySystem and LocalBusiness
- See Schema.org's information on Organizations for more info.
- Click the Generate Code button.
- Click on the Embed Code to highlight it and copy it by either:
- Pressing CTRL + C on your keyboard
- Right-clicking on it and selecting "Copy"