Customize a space category's friendly URL
Giving your category a friendly URL can make it easier to link directly to its booking page. This will replace the default URL, which typically consists of ID numbers which will be more difficult to remember and advertise. To customize the friendly URL for a category:
- Go to Admin > Equipment & Spaces.
- Under the Manage Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to edit and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Click on the category's Edit Category button.
- Under the General tab, use the Friendly URL field to customize the URL for the category's public page.
- Although optional, this can help you more easily link to your category's public booking page.
- We recommend that you use a friendly URL if your category's Access level is set to private.
- Please note: friendly URLs can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens.
- Click the Save Category Settings button.