For each space category, you can choose how far in advance spaces must be booked (aka the Booking Lead Time). For example, if you select a lead time of 48 hours, then a patron would have until 1 pm on September 1 to book a space at 1 pm on September 3.
To customize the booking lead time for your category:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Select Edit Category from the cog () button in the category's heading.
- Click on the Booking Limits tab.
- From the Booking Lead Time dropdown, select how far in advance spaces must be booked.
- If you do not want to require any lead time, select Before Slot Ends. This will allow booking slots to remain available until their ending time.
- For example, if a 60-minute slot begins at 2 pm, a user could still book that space at 1:30 pm. If you had selected a lead time of Before Slot Begins, on the other hand, that user would be unable to book that space until 2 pm (when the next slot begins).
- Click the Save button.