Within a space category's booking limits, you can use the Single booking multiple space/seats option to choose whether or not patrons are allowed to book multiple rooms in a single booking request. When this is disabled, a patron must make separate bookings for each space/seat that they want to book.
To customize this setting for a category:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Spaces column.
- Select Edit Category from the cog () button in the category's heading.
- Click on the Booking Limits tab.
- Select the desired option from the Single Booking Multiple Space/Seats setting.
- Allowed: users will be able to book multiple rooms in a single booking request, up to any applicable duration or frequency limits.
- Not Allowed: users will only be able to request one space per booking request. Keep in mind that this only applies to a single booking request. It will not prevent a user from requesting another space in a separate booking. (To prevent that, consider setting a Duration Limit or Frequency Limit for the category.)
- Click the Save button.