Within an equipment category's booking limits, you can limit the total amount of time someone can book items per day, week, month, year, or at one time via the Duration Limit options.
To customize this setting for a category:
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, find the location containing the category you want to move and click on its link in the Equipment column.
- Under the Equipment & Categories tab, click on your category's Cog () button and select Edit Category from the dropdown.
- Click on the Booking Limits tab.
- Use the Duration Limit options to configure the total amount of time someone can book items in this category.
- In the Minutes field, enter the maximum number of minutes a user can book during the selected time period.
- Use the first dropdown to apply the limit per day, per week, per month, or per year.
- Please note that weeks start on Sunday for duration limits.
- Use the second dropdown to select a scope for calculating the duration limit.
- In this category: the limit will only be based upon the duration of bookings made only in this category.
- In this location: the limit will be based upon the duration of all bookings made in this category's location.
- Across all locations: this limit will be based upon the duration of all bookings made in all locations.
- Click the Save button.
Disabling the duration limit
If you do not want to impose a duration limit, set the Minutes field to 0 and save your changes.