Viewing an event's cancelled registrations
Any time a patron cancels their registration using the cancellation link in their confirmation email, the event's organizer will receive an email notification. However, you can also view a complete list of cancelled registrations when managing your event.
- Click on the event you want to manage on your calendar. This will launch the Event Details window.
- Click on the Manage Event button.
All of the options for managing an event's attendees can be found by clicking the Manage Event button. This includes:
- Viewing an event's overview and adding notes
- Managing registrations
- Managing the wait list
- Tracking cancelled registrations
- Emailing attendees
- Creating an event button
The Cancelled tab provides a list of all attendees who cancelled their registration, including:
- The attendee's name and email address
- Who cancelled the attendee's registration
- The date the registration was cancelled
If your event is using a custom registration form, please note that responses to your custom questions are not retained once a registration has been cancelled.
- To print a copy of the cancellation list, click on the Print button.
- To export a copy of the cancellation list, click on the Excel button to download it in CSV format.