Configure the default permissions for regular users
For regular users that are using the Appointments module, admins have the ability to set the default permission for their access to the Appointments Booking Explorer. While the values you set here will be the default permissions for all regular users, if a user has a value set on their account then that per-user value will take priority over the values set on this page.
To manage the default regular user permissions:
- Go to Admin > Accounts from the command bar.
- Go to the Regular User Permissions tab.
- In the Booking Explorer field, set the access level. Access can be set to:
- No access
- Can see all users appointments
- Can see only their appointments
- Click Save.