By customizing a Space & Equipment location's Regular User Access, you can control the access that regular-level users have to it in the Spaces and Equipment modules. For each location, you can allow all regular-level users, no regular-level users, or a custom list of users to be able to access the Availability, Confirmed Bookings, Check Out, Check In, Overdue, Booking Explorer, Mediation, and Widget tabs for that location.
As a reminder, you can further control the permissions for what actions regular-level users can perform in a location (create bookings, edit bookings, check items in/out, etc.) with the default permissions for regular users.
Note: Admin-level users have full access to all locations.
- Go to Admin > Spaces & Equipment.
- Under the Locations tab, click on the location's edit () icon in the Action column.
- Click on the Regular User Access tab.
- From the Regular User Access field choose your desired option:
- Full access for all regular users: this is the default option and all regular-level users access to the location.
- No access for all regular users: this will hide the location from displaying for all regular-level users.
- Per User Setting: this allows you to grant access to the local for individual regular-level users n your system. Select the checkbox next to each user to grant them access.
- Click Save.