When you are logged into LibCal, clicking on the Events link in the navigation bar will allow you to view and manage calendars and the events that have been added to those calendars, respectively. By default, the page will initially display the Calendar List that displays the details of each calendar that has been created in LibCal. Each user, however, can choose to jump directly to a specific event calendar or event explorer page when the Event Calendar link is clicked.
Admin-level users can also set or change the defaults when editing a user's account.
- When logged into LibCal, click on your email address in the navigation bar.
- On your account settings page, click on the Preferences tab.
- Under the Events section, set the Default Page you would like to see from the Events link. Choose from:
- Calendar List Page
- Event Calendar
- Event Explorer
- If you chose to display an event calendar or event explorer for the Default Page, select what that calendar should be for the Default Calendar.
- The Default Calendar field will be disabled for any account that has selected the Calendar List page to be their default page.
- Click the Save button.