Booking Restrictions allow you to define the number of digital passes an individual patron can book in a period of time. These limits apply to bookings across all institutions, and the limits work together. For example, you could have a maximum of 1 booking per day and also 3 per week. In this case, if the weekly limit is reached, an additional booking within that week would not be allowed, even if the max per day hadn't yet been reached. These limits all relate to the digital pass bookings made by an individual patron, identified by either an email address or LibAuth username.
To manage the digital pass booking restrictions:
- Go to Admin > Tickets & Passes.
- Click the Booking Restrictions tab.
- Configure the limits for the number of digital pass bookings that a patron can make across all institutions. Use a setting of 0 for no limits.
- Daily Limit: The number of bookings an individual patron can make per day.
- Weekly Limit: The number of bookings an individual patron can make per week.
- Monthly Limit: The number of bookings an individual patron can make per month.
- Click Save.