View and export Searches statistics in LibGuides
The Searches report will provide you with a breakdown of search queries over time. This can give you insight as to the most popular topics your users are trying to find in your LibGuides site. Each search term provides the location of where the search was made and the number of times it was used. The report also includes a chart showing the total number of searches per day.
To run a report:
- Go to Statistics from the command bar.
- Click on the Searches tab.
- Set the scope for your report.
- Use the first date picker to select a starting date.
- Use the second date picker to select an ending date.
- Click the Run Report button.