The Guide Options settings allow you to customize the default settings for your guides.
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Under the General tab, click on the Guide Options panel to expand it.
- Use the Window Target to set the default behavior for asset URLs, such as with Link and Database assets. This can be changed individually in each asset.
- When creating a new guide, the Default Page Name will be used for the guide's first page. This can be renamed by editing the page's options in each guide.
- When using a tabbed navigation layout, the Default Page Layout determines the default column layout for each new page of a guide.
- The Share Guide Content option determines whether or not your guides can be copied by other LibGuides systems, or only internally within your own LibGuides system.
- Internal: guides can only be copied by other users within your system. Guide owners can still choose to disable sharing altogether for specific guides.
- Community: guides can be copied by users in other LibGuides systems. Guide owners can still choose to restrict sharing to internal users or disable it altogether for specific guides.
You can customize any underlined option by clicking on it. A text field will appear where you can enter your changes.