Customize the public page footer
You can customize the footer that appears at the bottom of your public pages. (This will display below the system footer, which contains the "Login to LibApps" link.)
- Go to Admin > Look & Feel.
- Under the Header / Footer / Tabs / Boxes tab, click on the Page Footer panel expand it.
- In the Guide / Page Footer HTML text box, enter your HTML code in the text box.
- If you would like your footer to align with the rest of the content on each page, place your custom code inside of a
- Click the Save HTML button when finished.