In This Article
Choosing the profile to display in a profile box
When you add a new profile box to a guide, it will display the guide owner's profile by default. However, you can customize this to display another user's profile box, or you can even randomize the box to display a different profile each time the page loads.
Customizing a profile box
- While editing your guide, click on the page containing your profile box in the guide's navigation menu (i.e. tabs or side-navigation).
- In the gallery box's heading, click on the Edit Profile Selection () icon.
- In the Edit Profile Selection window, select the profile you want to display from the dropdown.
- To display the current guide owner's profile (default), select Display the guide owner's profile.
- To display any random profile for any account in your system, select Display a random profile.
- To display a randomly selected guide owner's profile, select Display a random guide owner.
- Or, select the profile for a specific user you want to display.
- Click the Close button.