Change a box's visibility with Draft Mode
What is Draft Mode?
Draft Mode allows you to change the visibility of a box. For example, if you are adding a new box to a published page, you could place it in Draft Mode while you're adding content to it. While in Draft Mode, the box will not appear to the public (this includes when you preview your guide, as well). Once the changes are ready to go, you can then take the box out of Draft Mode to make it visible to the public.
Change the visibility of a box
- While editing your guide, click on the page you want to customize in your guide's navigation menu (i.e. tabs or side-navigation).
- In the box's heading, click on the Edit Box () icon.
- In the Edit Box window, select or deselect the Draft Mode checkbox accordingly.
- When the checkbox is selected, this means Draft Mode is enabled and the box is not visible to the public. It will also not be visible when previewing your guide.
- When the checkbox is not selected, this means your box is currently visible to the public.
- If a box is currently hidden, a slashed eye () icon will display in the box's heading.
- Click the Save button.