Reorder and move all content items on a page
- While editing your guide, click on the page you want to customize in your guide's navigation menu (i.e. tabs or side-navigation).
- Click on the Page menu, which is located next to the Page URL above your guide's content columns.
- Under the Reorder/Move section of the dropdown, click on Content Items. This will enable the drag and drop interface on the page.
- Drag and drop each content item into the preferred order within each box.
- You can also drag and drop content items between boxes.
- Click on the Save Order button in any box to save your changes.
Note about tabbed boxes: the above steps only work with content items in standard boxes. You will not be able to reorder or move items in/out of a tabbed box this way. To reorder items within a tabbed box, click on the Add/Reorder button in the box and select Reorder Content.