Reusing the A-Z Community description for a database (CMS only)
Once you've linked a database to the A- Community (available with LibGuides CMS), you can copy the current database description from the Community record to your local database at any time.
- Go to Content > A-Z Database List.
- Under the Databases tab, click on the linked database's Name to view its details.
- Linked databases will display an active Community ( ) icon in the Actions column.
- If a database is not linked to the Community, that icon will be grayed out.
- If the linked database has a Community description, you'll see the Copy Community Database Description button display below the Description field. Click the button to continue.
- The Reuse Community A-Z Description window will show you a comparison between your current, local description and the Community description.
- To replace your local description with the Community description, click the Save button. This will permanently replace your current description and cannot be undone.
- Otherwise, click Close to retain your current local description.