With an acquisitions dataset, you can record either individual transactions or just your aggregate monthly acquisitions. These datasets are designed to import acquisitions data that you've exported from your ILS, so the type of recording option you choose should correspond to the type of data you are exporting.
Your data can be analyzed with the following reports:
- Monthly or yearly overview of your total acquisitions
- Breakdown of acquisitions by group (i.e. your dataset's single-select fields)
- Cross-tab relationship between single-select fields
- Distribution of acquisitions by call number classification
- Review of annual trends in total acquisitions, as well as acquisitions by group and call number classification
- 100 most popular titles, based upon number of copies acquired