Alert boxes are a great way to communicate with your colleagues in LibInsight. When a user visits the LibInsight homepage, an alert box will appear at the top. Think of these as bulletin boards where you can share updates, policies, contact info, links -- or just about anything else you may think is helpful for people to know.
To customize the alert boxes:
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on the Alert Boxes tab.
- To display an alert to everyone, enter your text in the All Users text box.
- To display an alert only to admin-level users, enter your text in the Admins Only text box.
- Click on the Save All System Settings button.
To format your messages, you can use the following HTML tags:
<hr>. If you do not want to display an alert box, just leave the text boxes blank.