In This Article
Customizing your institution information
The institution information (Name, URL, and Reference) allows you to customize how your institution appears throughout LibInsight.
To customize these settings:
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Set the Institution Name field.
- This field allows you to customize the name of your institution, as you want it to appear throughout LIbInsight. This is commonly the name of the library.
- Set the Institution URL.
- This URL is where users will be taken when they click on the Institution Name when it appears on a page. This is commonly the URL of the library's website.
- Set the Institution Reference.
- This is a nickname or shorthand for your library. It will be used in phrases such as "_____ Home". For example, if you used "Libraries" as your reference, then that phrase would appear as "Libraries Home".
- Click the Save All System Settings button at the bottom of the page to save any changes.