In This Article
Editing fields in an Acquisitions dataset
To edit or delete fields in an Acquisitions dataset:
- Go to Admin > Manage Datasets.
- Click on the dataset's Edit () button in the Actions column.
- Click on the Edit Fields tab.
- To edit a field, click on its Edit () button in the Actions column.
- Edit the Name, Description, and/or Type as needed and click the Update Field button to save your changes. (Note: the Type can only be changed if the dataset is empty.)
- Or, to remove the field and its data, click on the Delete Field button. This will permanently remove the field and its recorded data from the dataset, so be careful!