Via the command bar
To record data to a dataset, click on Record Data in the command bar. This will take you to the default dataset selected in your account's settings. If you are currently viewing the Analyze page for a dataset, however, it will take you to that same dataset's Record Data page instead.
Via the homepage
In the Shortcuts box, select a dataset from the Record Data To dropdown.
Via the Datasets page
Click on a dataset's Record Data () button in the Actions column.
Selecting a platform
All of the data for your e-resources are managed at the platform level.
- To begin adding or managing your usage and cost data, click on the platform's Add Records () button in the Actions column.
- If you would like to clear out all of the data for a platform, click on its Empty this Platform () button in the Actions column. This will completely delete all data from the platform, so be careful!
Manually entering usage data
One way you can add your platform's downloads, searches, sessions, views, and clicks is by manual entry.
- Under the Usage Data tab, click on the Usage Data (using manual entry) panel to expand it.
- By default, you will see the previous 12 months. However, if you need to enter data prior to that, use the Select Month to choose the month you need and click the Apply button.
- To add new data, click on any cell, and enter your data.
- If data has already been added for a particular month (whether it was manually added, uploaded, or harvested), it will display in the table.
- Click Save or press Enter to save it.