Admins can generate a report that will display the Available Hours for each account in LibStaffer. The report will list the available/working hours that have been set for each account and will also indicate if any hours have been set for a day vs. the staff member being set as not available for a day.
Each report can be printed, copied, or exported for your records.
Generating a report
- Click on Reports in the command bar.
- Click on the Available Hours tab.
- Days that are Not Available have been set to that status for the staff member.
- Days that are Not Set have had no available hours set for the staff member.
- Click on the Show/Hide Columns button to select which columns to display in the table.
- Use the Print, Copy, or CSV buttons to save a copy of the report.
- Use the Search field to filter the table by keyword.