Adding and managing schedule notes
Admins can create Notes to be displayed on one, multiple or all schedules to alert staff members of important announcements. These notes will be displayed in the calendar view(s) for a schedule above the assigned shifts for that day (alongside holiday labels) -- and also on the public page and widget(s) for the schedule.
Adding a note
- Go to Admin > Notes.
- Click on the Create Note button.
- Select the Date of the note.
- Give the note a Subject.
- Give the note a Message.
- The text of the message will be displayed when hovering of the note on the schedule.
- Select the Schedule(s) to add the note to.
- Check the All Schedules checkbox to have it displayed on all schedules in LibStaffer.
- Or choose from one or more schedules from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button.
- To edit a note, click on its Edit () icon in the Actions column.
- Consider recycling rather than recreating your notes.
- Once a note has passed, simply edit it and change it to a future date.
- To delete a note, click on its Delete () icon in the Actions column.