Admins can create Notes to be displayed on one, multiple or all schedules to alert staff members of important announcements. These notes will be displayed in the calendar view(s) for a schedule above the assigned shifts for that day (alongside holiday labels) -- and also on the public page and widget(s) for the schedule.
Add a note
- Go to Admin > Notes.
- Click on the Create Note button.
- On the Create Note modal, select the Date(s) of the note.
- When a date range is selected for the note, it will result in the note spanning across all days of the given range.
- Give the note a Subject.
- Give the note a Message.
- The text of the message will be displayed when hovering of the note on the schedule.
- Select the Schedule to add the note to.
- Check the All Schedules checkbox to have it displayed on all schedules in LibStaffer.
- Or choose from one or more schedules from the dropdown.
- Click the Save button.
Consider recycling rather than recreating your notes. Once a note has passed, edit it and change it to a future date.
- To edit a note, click on its Edit () icon in the Actions column.
- To delete a note, click on its Delete () icon in the Actions column.