Syncing your schedule with an Outlook/Exchange calendar
Do you want to see your upcoming shifts without logging into LibStaffer? Use the Outlook/Exchange sync to pull your LibStaffer schedule into an Outlook or Exchange calendar. After syncing, you will see the shift name and times in your calendar.
To enable the Outlook/Exchange sync:
Click your account name (email address) from the command bar to jump to the Manage Account page.
Click the Outlook/Exchange tab.
- Add the Server/Host. The server address is usually your base Outlook Web App (OWA) address. A way of obtaining the server address is directly via 3rd party clients such as Outlook or even the Apple iPhone.
- In Outlook: File > Account Settings > Email > Change > More Settings > Connection > Exchange Proxy Settings. You will see https:// address, use this address (without https://).
- From an iPhone: Settings > Mail > Choose Account > Exchange Account > Server.
- Enter your Username. This is usually an email address or your Active Directory login (e.g. Staff\PSmith).
- Input your Password and Email in the appropriate fields.
- Click Save.
Note: Shift times will be imported as UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) into your calendar, and Outlook will convert to your locally set time zone.