Using the Shift Timeline view
- Click on Schedules from the command bar.
- Note: The default schedule set in your account, will be displayed on the Schedules page when you navigate there.
- Select the schedule you want to view from the Schedule for dropdown.
- Click the Shift Timeline button to enter the timeline view.
While on the Shift Timeline view, you can:
- Use your mouse to navigate between days and expand the number of days displayed by clicking and dragging in the timeline (to go forward/backward through the timeline) and scrolling (to expand/retract the number of days displayed).
- Or use the buttons in the bottom right corner of the timeline to navigate between days and expand the number of days displayed.
- Apply shift status of staff member filters from the All Shifts dropdown.
- Return to the calendar view by clicking the Calendar View button.