Allowing regular users to submit their own time off requests
- Click on Admin from the command bar.
- Select System Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the Time Off Settings box, on the System Settings tab, click on the Can Regular Users submit Time Off? field.
- Choose between Yes, Regular Users can submit Time Off as needed or No, Regular users cannot access the Time Off Module.
- When this option is set to No, regular accounts will not see Time Off in the command bar
- When this option is set to Yes, regular account holders can submit their own Time Off requests.
- Click the blue Submit () button to save the change.