File upload fields
The File Upload field allows users to upload and attach files (up to 20 MB) to their submissions. The field itself will display as a box, allowing users to either drag & drop a file into the box, or click on the box to browse for the file on their computer. Once submitted, a link to each attached file will be included in any submission notification/confirmation emails, as well as in the report.
- Short Name: a label for your file upload field as it appears on the workpad. This does not display on the public form or survey.
- Question Text: the text label for your file upload field. You can use this to provide instructions or other information.
- Required: select this checkbox to require users to upload a file in order to submit the form.
- Hidden: indicate whether or not to hide this field when the survey or form is loaded. A field rule can be used to unhide this based upon responses in another field.
- Group ID: field groups allow you to show or hide multiple fields at once using field rules.
- To add a new group, select "-- Add New Group --", give the group a name, and save.
- Otherwise, choose an existing group from the dropdown menu.
- CSS: you can customize the appearance of this field by adding CSS code. Enter only the CSS properties (such as
color: red;); do not add selectors or
- Reporting: choose whether or not you want the field to display in your form or survey's data report and how you want it to appear.
- Width: enter how wide you want this field's column to display in your report's data table. Enter the number of pixels you want to use. To automatically size the column, enter 0 (zero) or leave the field blank.
- Display this column in table?: select this option to include the field in your report's data table.
- Allow wrap in table display?: select this option if you want to allow text in this column to wrap in your report's data table.