Posting form submission data to a URL
When a user submits a form, LibWizard has the ability to post that submission to a URL of your choice. You could use this, for example, if you are hosting some sort of web app to do something with that data (such as add it to a local database). Data can be posted to your URL in key-value pairs, comma-separated values, or JSON formats.
To post a form's submission data to a URL:
- Edit the form.
- Click on the Form Options tab.
- Click on the Submission Behavior panel to expand it.
- In the Post Results To field, enter the URL where the data should be posted.
- If you have developed your own app (in PHP, for example), you would need to host it on your own web server in order to use it here.
- Using the Post Format dropdown, select the format for the submission data. You can choose from key-value pairs, comma-separated values, or JSON formats.
- This option only applies to the data posted to your URL.
- It does not affect the format of the data shown in email notifications or the form's reports.
- Click the Save Changes button.