Collecting user agent information with each quiz submission
When a user submits a quiz, you have the option to collect their user agent information, too. This includes the user's:
- IP address (which can help identify local users)
- Referrer (the URL the survey was submitted from)
- Browser (especially helpful if fielding tech support questions)
This data will be included with each submission in your survey's reports.
To collect this data on form submission:
- Edit the quiz.
- Click on the Quiz Options tab.
- Click on the Reporting panel to expand it.
- Select the data you want to collect with each submission.
- Select the Collect IP checkbox to collect each user's IP address.
- Select the Collect Referrer checkbox to collect the URL where the survey was submitted from.
- Select the Collect Browser checkbox to collect the browser used to submit the quiz.
- Click the Save Changes button.