Managing your LibInsight system settings
Whether you're a brand new LibInsight admin, or just need a refresher on managing system settings, this Springboard has you covered. Admin users can find the system settings by going to Admin > System Settings where you can customize a variety of general settings including look and feel, date and currency formats, etc. for your site.
Below you'll find links providing you more info on the available settings.
- Customizing the name of your LibInsight system
Learn how to change the name of your site.
- Customizing your institution information
Learn how to change the name and URL of the institution-level details for your site.
- Changing the primary administrator email for your system
Learn how to set the primary admin email point of contact.
- Uploading a banner image for dashboards & widget
Learn how to upload, change, or remove your site's banner image.
Learn how you can add JS and CSS code to further customize the styles of your pages.
- Adding a custom header and footer to LibInsight
Learn how you can add HTML code to create your own custom page header and footer.
- Setting the chart color palette
Learn how to specify any number of colors to be used when generating charts in Analysis, Cross Dataset analysis, and Dashboards.
- Customizing the default system date format
Learn how to set the date format for your system
- Configuring your default financial year dates
Learn how to set the default date filters applied when analyzing data.
- Selecting your local time zone
Learn how to set the time zone for your system
- Customizing the currency symbol to be used with monetary data
Learn how to set the currency symbol to be used for monetary field types.