What is the Image Manager?
The Image Manager provides you with a central place to upload and store images, which you can then reuse throughout LibApps. For example:
- Images added to Rich Text/HTML content items in LibGuides
- Featured images used in LibCal calendar events
- Images added to LibAnswers FAQs
There are two types of image libraries where you can store images:
- Your personal library contains images that only you can manage and reuse.
- The shared library allows admin users to upload images that all users in your LibApps system can reuse.
Each library can be further organized by folders and keywords, with the ability to both browse and search for images.