How to add or remove LibApps admin permissions for a user
The Manage Accounts page allows LibApps admins to edit the information for any account in your LibApps system and enable/disable their LibApps admin permission.
To add or remove admin privileges from other users, those users must first have a LibApps user account in one or more of your Springy apps (e.g. LibAnswers, LibCRM, LibCal, LibGuides, LibInsight, LibStaffer, and/or LibWizard).
- From the LibApps dashboard, click on Admin from the command bar and choose Manage Accounts.
- Not sure how to get here? Look at the blue button in your orange navigation bar: if it says, "LibApps" then you're in the right place!
- Otherwise, click the blue button and select "LibApps" from the dropdown menu. You can use this same menu to go back once you're done.
- Click on the Manage Account () icon in the Actions column for the account you want to edit.
- Under the Account Information tab of the Manage Account page, use the LibApps Account Level field to add or remove admin permissions.
- To make the user an admin, click Admin.
- To remove admin permissions, set this to Regular.
- Click Save.