How to edit an event's anticipated attendance
In your calendar and event stats, you can keep track of the anticipated attendance for your events. This can be tracked alongside the actual attendance totals entered after each event, allowing you to compare whether you were over or under your expected audience size. This can help you better prepare for future events -- for example, it can help you choose an appropriately-sized location, determine how many staff members are needed to help set up, and how many supplies, handouts, refreshments, etc. are needed.
To edit an event's anticipated attendance:
- Click on the event you want to modify on your calendar. This will launch the Event Details window.
- Click on the Modify Single Event button. If this is a repeating event, you can also edit every event in the series -- here's how:
- Expand the Modify Single Event dropdown by clicking on the down arrow () button.
- Select Modify All Recurring Events from the dropdown menu.
- Under the Event Details section of the Edit Event page, edit the value of the Anticipated Attendance field.
- Save your changes.