If you also subscribe to LibWizard, you can easily embed the forms, surveys, and quizzes you create in LibWizard to any of your guides -- no embed code required!
- You can embed any form, survey, or quiz that either you own or has set its View permission to all users (meaning anyone can view it).
- You cannot currently embed LibWizard tutorials using these assets. To do that, you will instead need to copy your tutorial's embed code and paste it into a Media/Widget asset in your guide.
- Unlike other asset types, LibWizard Item assets are not added to your assets library and cannot be reused.
Add a new LibWizard Item to a guide
To create a brand new LibWizard Item asset from scratch and add it to your guide:
- While editing your guide, click on the Add / Reorder button at the bottom of the box where you want to add this.
- Select LibWizard Item from the dropdown menu.
- From the Item dropdown, select the form, survey, or quiz you want to add from your LibWizard system. (Tutorials are not included in this list.)
- The asset will use the same name as your widget in the assets library.
- Use the Position option to choose where the new asset should be inserted in the box. (Don't worry: you can always reorder it later.)
- Click the Save button.
Edit and remove LibWizard Items in a guide
- To manage a LibWizard Item, click on its Edit () icon.
- To customize the asset's settings, select Edit.
- To remove the asset from your guide, select Remove.
- This will completely remove the asset from your system. However, it will not delete the original form, survey, or quiz in LibWizard.